Saturday, January 16, 2010

Why consistency is more important as an Affiliate?

I was doing affiliate marketing since Apr 2006. I was not doing better for the first year. But i invested $6850 for buying different courses and tools. I know i was in "learning phase".

What i came to know in first one year.

a. Where to start ?
b. Where to End?
c. What essential tools to use to make a online system ?


Second six months ..I was making sale but not much profit. I know i was in "Testing phase".


What i came to know in second six months?

a. What components to test?
b. What tools i have to use for testing?



Third six months... I was making profit. But not 100%. I know i have to learn "advanced strategy" to make more profit.


a. What is high converting keywords?
b. What is high converting landing page?
c. What is Sales or Review Page?
d. How to optimize your campaigns?
e. How SEO helps me to earn more money?


Fourth six months.... "Advanced Testing Phase for more profit"

Again i came to testing phase to increase my ROI to 200% - 1000% with above testing. The number one secret i learned after testing is

A high converting keyword..with high converting landing page ..with properly optimized campaign is going to give you ROI more than 200%.

I started getting 1 sale from every 5 clicks. I am spending $2.50 to earn $25 ..That is nearly 1000% ROI. That is the day i realized the power of Online Business. I learned my habbit of consistency helped me to learn that.

Fifth six months...."Creating a successful system"

I started testing new products ...after new products with the same strategy i followed for the first product. May be small changes in landing page and different landing pages. Just 3 of my Affiliate products producing...most of my profits with the same strategy i was talking about.


Step1 ---> Do Market Analysis?

Step2----> Do Keyword Analysis?

Step3 ----> Creating High Converting Landing Page.

Step4 -----> Lauch your campaigns with 500 Keywords

Step5------>Track what keywords are making most sales

Step6-----> Add more and more negative keywords for the specific adgroup which is converting very well

Step7 ----> Go for next set of five hundred keywords to know which keywords are converting.

Step8-----> Create new landing Page for this set of 500 keywords.

Step8-----> Again follow step 5 and step 6.

Step9------> Find 10 - 100 high converting keywords and remove all non converting keywords.

Step 10 -----> Put this campaigns on autopilot.


From 6th six month.... "Monitor the above system consistently and Started testing new products"

I am just monitoring the system to know "How many sales are making every week and month"

Testing new products for more profit.

Please follow the above steps which i created to make money as an affiliate.


Thanks,
Mani Nagappan,
.
.
.
Keshava Technology

No comments: